Monday, May 16, 2011

More Photos


We've been taking lots of photos since Brady joined our family.  Here are some of my favorites.










I have been a very good helper.  Here I am feeding Brady.



I am learning all about how to take care of a tiny baby.  After he eats we have to burp him.



Grandma and Grandpa came from Minnesota to visit us for a few days.



I played football outside with Grandma.



She even let me tackle her!

 





I love to hold my baby brother.  But he's still so tiny that I need help when I do.



I'm very proud to be a big brother!



Mommy was awake with Brady when he turned exactly 1 week old (at 3:43 in the morning!).  Everyone else was asleep so Mommy took these photos to show us what he looked like at exactly 1 week old. 






Even though things were very hectic at our house, the Easter bunny still managed to make time for a visit.  I was so excited to see a Buzz toy in my basket!  We have been inseperable ever since.



Grandma and Grandpa gave me a Buzz hat to wear.



After breakfast I noticed some eggs out in our yard.  I used my basket to collect them.


 
I opened each one to find all kinds of goodies.


I am practicing how to share with my new brother.  Here I am sharing my new Buzz with him.


He wasn't all that interested in it.



Grandma and I colored eggs together.



And, of course, Buzz was there to help



Daddy got out my tee-ball set.  I am getting very good at hitting the ball.



Grandpa read my new Easter stories.



Brady got his first bath at home as a special Easter treat!  He did not think it was so special and screamed for most of it.


Grandma read bedtime stories to me




A proud big brother


Is that Abraham Lincoln?  He is visiting in the wrong month!  :)

No comments: