Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Fun


Here are more photos of fun with our new baby...


Daddy & his boys



Cool new shades for bright, sunny days



Gramma stayed with us for a couple weeks.  We had all kinds of fun together. 
Here we are playing baseball.


Gramma's turn to bat


I was ready to catch with my new glove from Gramma


Gramma and I dug in the garden.  We planted lettuce seeds


Yes, I'm in my jammies.  It was jammie day at daycare.


Paul & Kelley came for a visit.  They didn't bring Nabisco though.  :(



Sleeping baby...so sweet




Gramma & I planted seeds in the house too.  We put some seeds in the container.



I tried using the shovel to put dirt on top of the seeds.



It was much easier to use my hands.



Then, we watered the seeds


Gramma also helped me transplant bean plants that I grew at daycare. 

I had so much fun with Gramma!

No comments: