Daddy and Gramma put our new gazebo together on our deck. We hope this will help keep baby Brady out of the sun this summer. We stood under our gazebo during the rain and watched some deer eating grass in our neighbor's yard.
Gramma and I colored eggs together. I was really good at it since I had practice with my other Grandma.
Baby Brady thinking
Smiley baby
Uncle Kipher & Aunt Becky came to visit us. Brady took a nap with Kipher.
Kelly, John & Seth came to visit, too.
Our family played baseball in the yard on Mother's Day
Seth had lots of fun playing in the sand
Seth joined our ball game
Kipher showed us how to play rugby
Seth & I ate lunch together
Uncle John & Brady cuddled inside while they watched the Cubs game
Grampa brought some Easter surprises for Seth & me
Celebrating Easter with my family a couple weeks late this year
The Easter bunny sneaked into our yard again & hid some more eggs
I ran all over trying to find them
We opened up our eggs after we found them all
The Easter bunny brought some cars for Brady, too!
Mommy & Brady under the gazebo
Sleepy Brady
Kipher & Becky's baby will get to search for eggs with us next Easter!
Daddy & I enjoyed a drink on the patio after our hard work--cheers!
Then it was time to climb
Mommy & her boys on Mother's Day
Brady & I with all the Mommies in our family
Brady got to cuddle with Becky for awhile



No comments:
Post a Comment