My baby brother took us all by surprise and arrived sooner than expected. He made his entrance into the world in the early morning of Sunday, April 17th.
Welcome to the world, Brady Aaron Waterfill!
7 lbs 1 oz/ 21 inches
3:43 a.m.
My baby brother loves to sleep
Mommy was so happy to meet baby Brady
He has lots of dark hair
Great Gramma was able to visit the hospital about 12 hours after Brady was born.
Uncle Kipher came along for a visit too!
I got to visit Mommy, Daddy & Brady at the hospital. Our first photo as a family of four!
Once in a while Brady opens his eyes. Those are very exciting moments at our house.
Daddy & Brady
Ready to go home
Gramma stayed with me while Mommy, Daddy & Brady were at the hopsital
I love helping with Baby Brady. I help change his diapers (he poops a lot!). I help pat his back after he eats. I even get to hold him on my lap sometimes. I share my toys and read stories to him. I just love being a big brother!
Grampa and Brady



No comments:
Post a Comment