The day started off sad for me. I woke up to find that Grandma and Grandpa had left to go home to Minnesota. Daddy tried to cheer me up by letting me wear his hat and gloves. I felt like such a big boy!
Then, something awful happened. Mommy and Daddy started taking all the pretty ornaments off of our Christmas tree. Mommy wrapped them up carefully and put them in boxes. Daddy took all the lights off the tree and wound them up. Then, Daddy hauled the tree outside and threw it on the deck. I was completely devestated! I couldn't stop going to the window, saying, "Oh no!" and crying uncontrollably. It got so bad that Mommy had to close the curtains. But I just kept going back and weeping for that poor tree. Mommy told me it had to go "bye bye." So, now instead of crying when I see that tree I just wave to it and say, "Bye bye." I sure do hope I see it again next Christmas. I love our Christmas tree.



3 comments:
Cameron, so sorry you had a sad day. Grandma and Grandpa were sad too. We will miss our fun playtime but we will be back again soon to visit.
We had a wonderful Christmas with you,Mommy and Daddy. Don't worry your tree will be back next year and Santa will have more presents to put under it.
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa
Ok. So sorry that you were sad. But this is actually really cute too!
hugs,
auntie lisa
Aww, the poor little guy! This is so sad! I hope Katie doesn't do this. I'm sad enough taking down the tree.
Post a Comment