I had a busy week last week.
On Monday, I helped Mommy make dinner. She washed and cut the broccoli and I put it in the pan.
I didn't think the broccoli was quite clean enough so I did a little extra "washing..."
and then put it in the pan.
Broccoli's ready to to be cooked, Mommy! What next?!
On Tuesday, I played at Janeen's house so Mommy could go to the dentist. We ate a yummy chicken dinner with the Zeltens. Thank you, Michelle! And then Mommy and I went to swim lessons. I am really happy to go swimming. As soon as we got to the locker room I knew right where we were and started to say, "Water, water"
On Wednesday, Mommy and I drove to Delevan to have dinner with Grampa and Great Aunt Diane. She was staying overnight at Gramma and Grampa's house on her way to visit GG. I hadn't seen Diane in over a year since I visited her in Tennessee. It was so nice to see her again!
I had such a fun visit with Grampa and Diane. I fell asleep in the car on the way home!
On Friday, Daddy was home with me. We went to Target together and then came home to play football. I even know how to raise my arms and say, "Touchdown!"



No comments:
Post a Comment