Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with my Minnesota Grandma & Grandpa

My Grandma and Grandpa came from Minnesota to celebrate Christmas with me! 

Their car was filled with lots of goodies. 



One of those goodies was a fun wagon filled with blocks.  I love to pull my new wagon around.  I tried to get in it a few times, but I just fall right out.




It was fun opening presents with Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy & Daddy. 





We got Grandma and Grandpa ornaments from their favorite Christmas movie, "A Christmas Story."



Grandma and Grandpa also got me a Sit & Spin! 


I loved sitting on it right away, but it wasn't ready yet.



Grandpa and Daddy had to assemble the top.



Daddy showed me how to slide on.  It plays really cool music when I push the top.  I always dance when the music plays.  I'm still learning to spin myself though.




Time to pass out more gifts.



This one was really heavy!



All wrapped up



Too much Christmas!


The boxes and paper are much more fun than the actual gifts.



I helped Grandma unwrap her final gift



Grandma and Grandpa got me a cool purple sweatshirt.  I'm not sure why everyone said, "Oh no!" when I wore it.  I like the purple a lot!  It's cozy to wear when I play with my new football.



Grandpa gave me a really fun hose.  I can make noise into it that echoes.  It's also fun to chew on.

No comments: