Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

Today's illness...

Pinkeye.



But, it was such a beautiful day and I was feeling pretty good, so Mommy and Daddy and I took a ride down to the park.



On this trip I discovered sand!



It's fun to pick up



and even more fun to make piles with it.



I am also getting really good at climbing the big boy steps all by myself.



My favorite part of the playground is the bouncy bridge.  Running across it is SO much fun!



Sometimes it's fun to crawl across too.



Daddy bounced me on the bridge and then I flipped myself upside down.  The world looks much more interesting this way.




It's so much fun to play with Daddy.



I am not too fond of riding in the little swing all by myself, but it wasn't so bad when I rode the big swing with Daddy.  He held on to me very tightly.



When we got home we ate dinner and then I drew with markers...



Mommy says I need more practice.

2 comments:

MN Grandma said...

Oh, Cameron Pink Eye! You are really trying out everything!!! I am glad you were feeling well enough to go to the park and have fun. Don't know who was having more fun you or Daddy!!! When you come and see us at Turkey Time we will go to the park by grandma's house. Stay well. See you in a few weeks.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Nicole said...

Hi! Did I tell you that I did start a Katie blog inspired by yours? Sorry about the pinkeye. We haven't gotten that yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Just wanted to say that I loved the picture of Cameron and the other Elmo from Halloween. So cute!
--Nicki