Mommy and Daddy and I went on a looooong car ride last week. We got out of the car one time to eat lunch and then we rode again. When we got out of the car again we were in Kentucky! I had never been to Kentucky before. That is where my Great Grandma lives. I was surprised that my Grandma and Grandpa were there too since they live in Minnesota. They flew a looooong way in an airplane to come visit too!
It was very warm on the first day we were in Kentucky. I got to wear short-sleeves and no coat. It was also very windy. I had fun walking through the leaves while Grandma and Grandpa raked them into a pile for me.
I got bored with walking through the leaves and found a cool stick to play with.
That stick became boring too so I grabbed a rake to help make big piles.
I'm not so sure I was very much help.
I noticed Grandpa dragging a big branch so I decided to follow him.
And then he followed me!
The Waterfill Men. You can see I was not in the mood for posed photos today.
I went for a ride on this big dog I found in Great Grandma's front yard. He was very friendly. He let me sit on him, hit him, pet him, climb on him... My cat Maggie doesn't let me do any of that.
Another try at a posed photo...4 generations!
Grandma took a ride on the dog with me
Daddy and I played basketball. Even with his help I couldn't reach this basket.
So, he made a basket that was just my size.
I met a new cousin! He's actually my Daddy's cousin's little boy, but we're not exactly sure what relation that is to me, so we just call him my cousin. His name is Aiden and he is so fun to play with. Here we are playing the piano together.
Time for Aiden's solo
And now a duet
I sure do love my new cousin
Great Grandma helped to feed me one day. She has had a lot of experience feeding babies so she was very good at it. Although she was a little surprised by some of the big boy foods I was eating, like noodles and cantaloupe.
Great Grandma let me ride in her fancy chair. Grandma pushed a button and it would move up and down.
oooooo....
I'm not so sure about this. I might fall off!
That was fun afterall!
Aw man! You mean the ride is over?!
We went to play at the Burger King playland with my Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Herman.
I wasn't all that interested in the playland part. Here I am after coming down the slide with Mommy.
I much prefer to push the chairs around.
Mommy and Great Aunt Kathy had fun playing
Daddy sent me down the slide by myself.
That was MUCH more fun!
Another failed shot at a 4 generation photo.
Thank you to all of our Kentucky family for such a wonderful visit! We hope to make it back to see ya'll real soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment