Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Tonight was Trick or Treat night in our neighborhood.  I wasn't quite sure what it was all about, but I saw a lot of people walking around the sidewalks all dressed up.




At first I didn't think that I wanted to join them.  Mommy has been trying to get me to wear my Elmo costume for a few weeks and I just didn't want to!




But, then I decided if I can't beat 'em I would join 'em!




These two ladies were my Trick or Treat dates...Olivia and Megan.  If you remember, they were also my dates for my first trip to the Milwaukee Museum back in April.




Grampa came Trick or Treating with me too.  I was a very good boy and held his hand when we crossed the street.


I was such a good boy that Mommy even let me eat some of the candy that I got in my bucket!  My face sure was a mess, but doesn't my haircut look nice?!



After one street I stayed home with Mommy and Daddy and "helped" pass out candy.  I could hardly believe when this other character walked up to our house.  It was very fun to meet a little girl Elmo. 


Grampa had to leave to go back to Illinois.  I got lots of hugs and kisses before he left though. 


It wasn't so bad dressing up as Elmo afterall!


{Mommy's Editorial Note:  Here is a comparison of Cameron at Halloween last year.  It is truly unbelievable the difference a year can make!  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy.  Happy Halloween, Everyone!}


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cameron,
I tried on your bumblebee costume. Well, I TRIED to try it on. Let's say that I have a little more bumble in my bee than is needed and leave it at that.
Evvie
PS Mom is building suspense for my new costume. It will be revealed soon!

Lisa said...

One more thing...

I LOVE the Elmo costume! You look very very cute. (I don't really know who Elmo is yet, but now I'm very excited to find out.)
Evvie

MN Grandma said...

Cameron you look sooo Cute in your Elmo costume. I'm glad you had a great Halloween. You will quickly learn it is worth wearing a costume for candy!! Next week is trick or treating in Ky. so bring your costume we will have some more fun.
No tricks only treats. Love Grandma & Grandpa

Michelle said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog! Now I got your blog on my favorites! Cameron is sooooo cute as little Elmo. My daughter would love that! He is such a cutie Erin ;)