Sunday, October 25, 2009

My First Haircut

Mommy decided it was time for me to go get a big boy haircut.



So, after church we stopped at Sportcuts.



I wasn't quite sure why we were at this new place.



They had a cool car for me to sit in, but I knew something fishy was going on...



and it wasn't just this fish cape I had to wear.  I knew right away I wasn't going to like what happened next.



The nice girl Chelsey did a very good job cutting as I went between being stunned


and screaming.



Mommy tried to distract me with Daddy's cell phone which I am never allowed to play with.  Even that didn't work.



I was NOT happy!



But, as soon as it was all over I got a sucker and was happy as can be.  I sure hope I never have to do that again!

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Looks like Grandma's big boy is growing up - Your FIRST haircut!!!
You look so handsome.
(I'll tell you a little secret your daddy cried and screamed at his first haircut too.)
See you very soon - Love Grandma & Grandpa