skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Waterfill Four
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Another weekend...another illness...
The doctor says I have an ear infection. This is how I feel about all this sickness...
And this is how I feel about coloring!
Even though I am sick and have four teeth coming in at the same time I am still a happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Cameron's Birthday
About Me
Erin
View my complete profile
Brady's Birthday
Cameron and Brady
Brothers
Brady
Brady 18 days old
Cameron
Cameron 2 weeks
Brothers
June 2012
Our Family
June 2012
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November (1)
April (4)
March (3)
January (17)
November (5)
September (5)
August (7)
July (6)
June (7)
May (9)
April (17)
March (18)
February (14)
January (17)
December (20)
November (9)
October (15)
September (19)
August (9)
July (11)
June (12)
May (4)
April (1)
March (1)
February (4)
December (10)
November (7)
October (6)
September (4)
August (9)
July (15)
June (3)
May (13)
April (7)
March (5)
February (4)
January (4)
December (12)
November (3)
October (6)
September (6)
August (6)
July (10)
June (8)
May (7)
April (12)
March (10)
February (15)
January (16)
December (5)
November (11)
October (10)
September (12)
August (14)
July (10)
No comments:
Post a Comment