Thursday, December 3, 2009

Barney

I have moved on from my love of The Backyardigans (although I think Mommy loved them more than I did).  I am now a Barney guy.  Whenever the song for Barney comes on I run to the TV and say, "Ba Ba."  Sometimes I even make Mommy laugh by rocking back and forth or dancing with my "happy feet." 
I usually make it through the first song or two and then lose interest and go off to play.  Daddy doesn't like that I stand so close to the TV to watch.  He says it's not good for my eyes.  But all attempts to move me back to watch have failed.  Since I only watch for a few minutes anyways I get to stand up nice and close so I can take in all the action.  I sure do hope that Santa brings me a Barney for Christmas!





1 comment:

Gramma and Grampa Yerk said...

i've got a good picture of you watching barney. I know how much you enjoy it.