Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lately...

Mommy broke her camera at my birthday party a few weeks ago, so she has had a hard time taking photos of me.  Actually, the camera still works, but the screen is broken which means Mommy can't see the photos she takes until they are on the computer.  So, she has not been taking too many photos.  Hopefully our new camera will be here in a week or two.  Here are some random photos of things we've been doing lately.
One day I decided to sit in my booster sit when it was on the floor.  I had a lot of fun climbing in and out of it, so Daddy took a photo of me.  Notice the big, green bandaid on my arm...I had just been to the doctor with Daddy to have my blood drawn.  I only screamed a little. 
Daddy made pancakes for breakfast on Sunday.  I love pancakes!  I even got my own tiny pancakes...just my size!  I loved them so much that I ate one entire stack for breakfast.

Over the weekend I started to use the sign for "more."  Here I am telling Mommy that I want more to eat.  I tell her that a lot lately.  I love to eat!
Gramma and Grampa came for a quick visit on Sunday afternoon.  While they were here I crawled in and out of this carseat.  At first I couldn't belive that Daddy would take such a silly photo of me, but then I just figured I should pose for the camera.

No comments: