Mommy & I took a trip to Illinois while Daddy went to Michigan for a wedding.
On Saturday we met our family at a super fun playground. Seth brought a Handy Manny ball to play with. He is very good at kicking the ball.

I was more interested in waving at all the strangers who were coming and going.
Here is the the Basque family

Aunt Becky and Uncle Kipher came to play too!

Grampa and Gramma had fun chasing us around the playground.

Seth tried helping me get up the step by pushing me. That didn't work so well.

He showed me how to get up instead and I was able to follow him right up. I love my cousin!

Grampa and Gramma were swinging me on the ropes.
Seth and Gramma went down this big slide. I went down a few times too, but preferred to climb up and slide down on my tummy.

It was such a fun day at the park!
1 comment:
You know that you don't need to go all the way to Illinois to go to a park like that. There's a fantastic park that looks very similar out by us! We call it Castle Park, except for Jaxon who calls it sand park, I don't know why. There is a sand area I guess.
Anyway, you guys should head on out, it's lots of fun.
Post a Comment