Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Dale's cabin "Up North" for the weekend. 
I got to ride on Allie's cool bike.  I fell off a few times, but I got right back on!
We went on a few boat rides.  I liked peeking by head through the door over the edge.  This made Mommy a little nervous.
Daddy and I sat together for a little while.  I didn't like the sitting portion of the ride very much.
I got to sit on Dale's lap too.  That was more fun because there were a bunch of buttons, keys and the steering wheel by his seat.  I also liked talking to Allie.  She is so pretty, but a little shy.
I got to drive the boat with Dale!  I was a fast driver.  I was extra-safe too (for Mommy).
I had to wear a life jacket which I didn't really like very much because it squished my head.
Our first family boat ride together.
Daddy got to ride on a tube behind the boat.  Allen and Dale drove while Asli and Daddy rode along behind.
The water was too cold for me, but Allie got in the water to swim with her Daddy.
After the water fun we all went into town for dinner.  Allie and I had fun playing while we waited for our food.  The grown ups played fun music on the juke box for us to dance to!
She had to think about whether it was OK to dance with a boy.
I tried to convince her that I was a lot of fun!
But, sadly I ended up on the dance floor by myself.
After dinner we went out to the woods to explore.  The grown ups convinced Allie to give me a big smooch.  Of course, Mommy didn't get a photo of that...
but she did catch me walking down the path towards home all by myself.   I am just not ready to be kissing.
Back at the house, Allie and I decided "no more kissing." We will just be good friends.


After all, our birthdays are only 1 day apart!

No comments: