Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

Here is my "official" 1 year photo...


My Great Gramma sent me some birthday money. Mommy and I went to Target and picked out this fun ball. I am having so much fun with my new ball...thank you GG!

I got a lot of birthday cards in the mail. It was very fun to open and read them. (Mommy and Daddy helped)


A delivery man brought this big box to our house on my birthday. It was my birthday present from Mommy and Daddy! I wondered what was inside.



Daddy took a lot of pieces out of that box and worked all morning putting them together. I helped, of course.



Daddy built me my very own playset! It can go indoors or outdoors. We kept it inside for now since we were going to get big storms. Here is Gramma pushing me on the swing.


There is a little slide that I can climb up and a very fun ball pit!


On Sunday, Mommy was gone all day at a baby shower for Auntie Lisa and Peanut. After the party Mommy's friends came over to see our new house. This is Erin. I think she is beautiful. I loved to sit in her lap and I especially loved her fancy shoes.



This is Anna. She is super fun. We played bounce and catch the ball.



I laughed and laughed when we played. Mommy has such nice friends!




Sunday night we FINALLY had time to have my birthday cupcake! I was SO excited to dig right in. Oooooo...it tastes so good!


I poked around with my fingers for awhile.



Then I just dug right in.




I tried to share my cupcake with Daddy, but he said 'no thank you.'




The cupcake aftermath. I went directly into the bathtub after all that fun! This weekend we are having my party with my family. Gramma is going to make me a cake. I can't wait to dig right in!



Auntie Lisa and Uncle Kevin picked out a fun new toy for my birthday. It is a Little People tractor. I don't care much for the farmer girl or her cow, but I sure do love pushing the button to make the sounds. I have also figured out how to push it around on the floor. This is a big step for me. I haven't done this with my other cars before. Mommy is so proud! Thank you Lisa and Kevin for such a fun birthday toy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Is Cameron playing a little air guitar in that picture from his birthday? Hmmm...maybe he's more like his Dad thank we know!

Glad you like the Little People tractor, Cam. Uncle Kevin will be over to play with it again soon!
l,
auntie lisa