When I got up this morning I found this big surprise waiting for me...birthday fun!

I opened cards and presents from Mommy and Daddy. I got an Elmo card that talks, and Elmo card that is fuzzy, Jungle Sounds Sidewalk Chalk and Tadoodles Crayon Buddies. And that was all before breakfast!
Daddy and I posed for a photo with my birthday surprises.

I ate birthday muffins for breakfast. They are YUMMY!

Mommy lit the candle and she & Daddy sang to me, but I wouldn't blow out my candle. Mommy had to help.

Here are some reminders of how I've changed over the past year:
This is how I slept 1 year ago...
This is how I sleep as a 1 year old!

This is how I ate 1 year ago...

This is how I eat as a 1 year old!
This is my photo with Mommy 1 year ago...

This is my photo with Mommy as a 1 year old!
This is my photo with Daddy 1 year ago...

This is my photo with Daddy as a 1 year old!

This is our family photo 1 year ago...

This is our family photo as a 1 year old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cameron
What a special day. Hard to believe that it has been one year since you came into our lives. YOU are our smiling angel and growing up so fast. See you soon.
Love - Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment