Monday, August 3, 2009

More New Adventures

This morning when I woke up I thought it was just a regular morning. But while I was eating my breakfast, Mommy was taking my picture. I didn't understand why.



We practiced saying how old I'm going to be in a couple days...

And then I got dressed for school! Today is the day I started going to daycare at Grace! I was so excited.


Daddy and I were very excited to go to school. Mommy was a little sad to see me go off like a big boy, but she knows I will have a lot of fun.


And she was right. I was a very good boy on my first day and can't wait to go back to see my new friends tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

omigosh, cameron, you are getting sooo big! congrats on your first day of daycare! (and congrats to mommy for surviving!)
hugs,
auntie lisa