Monday, August 17, 2009

My Birthday Party!

On Sunday, my family came to help me celebrate my 1st birthday. This is the super-duper cake my Gramma made for me.

My cousin Seth and I had fun chasing each other around. The grown-ups had fun watching us!








My Aunt Kelly gave me a birthday haircut. I did not enjoy it. Mommy says she did a good job though.



After my haircut it was time to open presents. Seth helped since he has experience opening birthday presents.

I got a lot of very nice things. This is the popper toy that Seth and I were arguing over. We discovered there were enough toys for the both of us and we started to share.





Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me. I thought real hard about my plan of attack on that tasty cake.


I tried to blow the candles, but needed Mommy's help.


I knew what to do since I had birthday practice with Mommy and Daddy. I started out by picking off the yummy icing.


Then I stuck my fist right in the middle!



I pulled out lots of yummy cake.


Here's the cake after I had my fun.


Mommy gave me some ice cream too. It was cold and delicious!


What a fun party!!!


No comments: