Friday, June 12, 2009

Trips

This week I went to Illinois with Mommy. We went to dinner with Cousin Seth (Gramma, Grampa, Kelly and John were there, too). Here we are stuffing our faces at BW3s. We weren't allowed to have hot wings like Grampa had, but we did share some Naked Chicken Fingers and french fries. Yummy!

We goofed around a lot together,too. We left quite a large mess for the nice waitress who brought us our food.

Grampa was very entertained by our shenanigans. Who...me? Naughty? No way!


Gramma read stories to me like she always does. She's a good reader.


I also took a bath in Gramma and Grampa's big boy tub!



Gramma sprinkled me with water. Ahhh...so refreshing!



It was very warm in Illinois so I got to play outside in just my undershirt. I hope no pretty girls were looking. The pink tub that is laying upside down was filled with water before I tipped it all over myself. It was a nice way to cool off on a warm day!


Daddy is leaving tomorrow for a weekend trip to watch the Cubs. I tried to sneak into his bag so I could go along with the big boys.



I'm being very sneaky...don't tell...



Uh oh...I think he saw me! Busted! Guess I'll just have to stay home with Mommy. That's OK. We're going back to visit Gramma and Grampa.

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Great idea to tag along with Daddy on his trip,although I don't think you are ready for a"big boy"outing. But don't worry I'm sure mommy and Daddy will be taking you to LOTS of cubs games as you get older.
See you soon. Love,Grandma & Grandpa