These are Mommy's favorites
We had a visit to the doctor for my 9 month check up a couple weeks ago (we were a little late) and here is how I measured up:
Height: 30 1/2" (90th percentile)
Weight: 22 lbs 10.5 ounces (75th percentile)
I am a healthy boy and am keeping Mommy and Daddy busy. I love to eat anything they give me, especially grown up foods. My favorites are blueberries, mango, chicken, beef and pasta. I also love drinking water from my sippy cup.
I am walking all over and have even started to gallop/run in my own way. I have learned to wave "bye bye" and can give kisses and high fives when I feel like it.
Mommy can't believe that I will be one year old in just a couple months. She is very excited to watch me grow and change and is so proud of me for being such a good boy!



1 comment:
!0 months old....hard to believe.
You are really growing up fast.
Oh,the things you will discover now that you are walking! Mommy and Daddy are in for some real fun keeping up with you. :):)
Love, MN Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment