Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Fun in Illinois

Mommy and I went back to Illinois over the weekend since Daddy was on his big boy trip to Chicago. While we were there I met my Great Aunt Carmen.

I also met my Great Uncle Ed. I liked them both very much and hope to see them again very soon.

Gramma found this baby for me to play with while I was at her house. It is a baby that Mommy used to play with when she was a little girl. I mostly just like to carry it around and chew on the baby's hands. This makes Mommy a little upset that her baby now has big tooth marks on its fingers.


We went to church on Saturday night with Gramma, Grampa, Aunt Becky, Uncle Kipher and Seth. Aunt Kelly and Uncle John had to go to a wedding so Becky and Kipher were babysitting Seth. I got to walk into church with Grampa like a big boy.

Seth and I chased around in the grass for a little bit after church and then Uncle Kipher scooped us up for goodbye hugs. Check out Seth's handsome haircut.


On Sunday, Gramma had to go to work so Mommy and I got to hang out with Grampa. We rode our bikes to the park and tried out the Belvidere swings. They are just as fun as the ones in Wisconsin!



I drove my first car there (with a little help from Grampa).



Gramma bought a tiny pool for Seth and I to play with at her house. I wasn't so sure about it at first...



But I figured out it was nice way to cool off on a hot day.



Thanks for letting us visit again, Gramma and Grampa! I love you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cameron! you look so tall in those photos! we can't wait to see you again soon! and tell your mom we are looking forward to seeing her too!
~auntie lisa & baby peanut