Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Fun Family Weekend

Last week I found a new toy...a tomato.
I carried my tomato around all day banging it into furniture and walls...dragging it on the floor.

I never figured out how to get that tomato out of the bag, but Mommy did...and then she cut it up for tacos.


Grandma and Grandpa Waterfill came to visit me all the way from Minnesota! We did a lot of fun things together while they were here. Grandma read me books every night at bedtime.


Grandpa brought along his big, blue bowl. I tried to squeeze into it, but it seems I am just a little bigger than I was in February...




Grandpa fed me while he was here and played with me too. He brought some fun toys along. They are called "crutches." He didn't use them very much so I got to play with them. We are very happy that his leg is starting feel better!


Grandma and Grandpa brought me a fun birthday present even though my birthday isn't until August! They thought I would enjoy using my new, red wagon all summer long. It sure is fun to ride in!


I figured out a new trick while Grandma and Grandpa were visiting. I can stick my bottom teeth through the holes in my Pack n' Play and make a cool popping sound! Mommy says she can just hear the dollar signs as my future orthodontic bill increases.


On Sunday we had a fun birthday party for Grandma and a Father's Day celebration all in one!
Mommy and I had our photo taken together outside.


Daddy was being silly and jumped into my red wagon. So, I gave him a push around the driveway.


After lunch Daddy opened his present from me.



Grandma opened her birthday presents.



And then we had cake! I helped Grandma blow out the candles on her cake. It was good practice for blowing out the candles on my birthday cake.



I especially loved sticking my finger in the icing and tasting it.



Later, Grampa shared his cake and ice cream with me. It was yummy and delicious!



After cake Seth jumped into my wagon with me and we went for a ride. I was so excited to have a riding partner!


We had a lot of fun riding together!



Seth and I were also put to work cleaning up the yard. I'm not sure what Seth was shoveling...doesn't he know that there is no snow in June?!


I was busy raking the driveway.


And then I crashed and needed a big hug from Uncle John.


It was almost time for a nap so we did some quick family photos.







Here's a video of Daddy pulling me on my first wagon ride. It's going to be a fun summer!

No comments: