I would like to introduce you to my best friend. I'm not sure what his name is or where he comes from, but he is always around when I want to play.
Now that I am 12 weeks old I am talking all the time. Whenever my best friend comes around I tell him all about the things I have been doing without him.
Be sure to turn your volume up to hear the conversation!
{Note from Mommy: Cameron would sit and play with his best friend all day. Whenever I lay him down on his tummy he starts looking around until he finds him.}



1 comment:
I have a friend like that too, Cameron! Sometimes she looks pretty, like when I'm about to go out for a night on the town. Other times, though, she doesn't look that great, say when I see her the next morning.
I bet your little friend looks sweet and handsome all the time, though!!
I can't believe how big you're getting!
xo, Soey
Post a Comment