Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yogurt

I have been a little sick and am taking antibiotics. The doctor told Mommy to give me some yogurt with my medicine so the probiotics will help me get better. Here is her first attempt to feed me yogurt.

At first, I was not too sure about this yogurt stuff.


Since I usually suck my bottle to get food I thought I should suck on Mommy's finger to get the yogurt. That didn't work too well. It was really messy.


After we got the hang of it (and Mommy just started putting it in my mouth for me) I realized it wasn't so bad! It was a nice change from the milk I usually drink.



All cleaned up. Can I have more, Mommy? Please?


Later that same day, Mommy thought it was be a good idea to try out my Jumparoo. I have been holding my head up really well & love to kick my feet. Mommy quickly realized the Jumparoo is a bit too big for me still. I loved bouncing around in it and even got it moving all by myself a couple times. But, Mommy said we have to wait until I'm a little bit bigger and she put the Jumparoo back in the basement.






No comments: