Tuesday, October 28, 2008

12 Weeks

Mommy can hardly believe I am already 12 weeks old! Yesterday, we had a Halloween party at our Monday playgroup. My friends were all dressed up. I could hardly recognize them. There was a giraffe, penguin, dinosaur, two ladybugs and a few jack o' lanterns. Superman was there too!


Mommy dressed me up as a bumblebee. Here I am looking sweet as can beeeee.



Mommy is not sure what I was thinking when she took this picture. Don't tell Mommy, but I was thinking, "I may look cute and innocent now, but I am going to get you back someday for dressing me up like a dumb bee."
Mommy and I had fun looking at all of my friends dressed up. After about half an hour though I did what I like to do at most exciting events in my life...fell asleep.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oooh, Cameron!
What a great couple of weeks you have had! We need to get together again soon.
I was thinking about you getting back at your Mom, and tearing apart your Grandparent's house.
Maybe I can tell you all the ways that Mommy and I used to get in trouble...
Or maybe I'll save that for when you're 21 and have your first beer!
:-)
Loves,
Auntie Lisa