It was my first visit to the orchard.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Fall Fun!
We went to Illinois over the weekend to visit our family.
We made the yearly visit to Edwards Apple Orchard near Gramma and Grampa's house.
It was my first visit to the orchard.
Aunt Kelly, Uncle John & Seth were there too! Gramma and Grampa also came along, but they were camera shy.
After my nap at the orchard, we played at Gramma and Grampa's house. Seth was telling me about all the naughty things we are going to do when we get a little bigger. He is at Gramma's house more often than I am and has been scoping out the place.
It was my first visit to the orchard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't get to see much of the Apple Orchard either Cam! They took us when it was so cold and windy I had to stay covered up, what fun was that? Sometimes parents aren't too smart! Hopefully nexy year we can go when it is warmer.
Post a Comment