Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Visitors
We have had a lot of visitors at our house lately.
Gramma Yerk stayed overnight with us. She read stories to me.
Great Gramma came all the way from Medford to visit. She fed me. GG has had a lot of practice feeding babies in her life. She has seven kids of her own! I told Mommy that I would love to have that many brothers and sisters. She said, "We'll see." I think that's 'Mommy talk' for 'no.'
I also took a nap with GG. She is very snuggly.
Great Uncle Gary fed me too. He has not fed many babies before, but he did a pretty good job. I learned that he is a very funny guy. I hope he'll teach me some of his jokes someday. Mommy says one jokester in the family is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I agree with your mom, Cameron, one jokester is enough in this family, especially since it's Uncle Gar.
Post a Comment