Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Six Weeks!

I am six weeks old today! I am starting to coo more and more. I have smiled at Mommy a few times, but am waiting to do it regularly...I have to keep Mommy & Daddy guessing.
I really like to look at my reflection in mirrors. The other day I was looking in my baseball mirror {from Michelle & Janeen} and discovered that I looked so handsome, so I gave myself a kiss!
Yesterday at our Mom/Baby group I sat in Mommy's lap and watched the other kids play with all the fun toys. I cannot wait until I can get in there with them!
Today Mommy had a doctor's appointment, so I got to visit our neighbor Kyla for a little while. She has five kids, so she knows a lot about how to take care of babies! She fed me and then I took a little nap. They have a dog that I really like. She makes a lot more noise than our cat Maggie. Maybe we can trade Maggie in for one of those noisy dogs. I think Daddy would back me up on that idea!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cam, you will get used to Maggie Moo as she adjusts to you and before you know it, she'll be your buddy and protector!! I can't believe you are getting so big! I can't wait to see you again! Love, Aunt Kelly