We were both very excited to go. I was so excited, in fact, that I tuckered myself out & slept through the whole thing.
Mommy talked to some of the mommies and babies though. She says we'll go back again and hopefully I will stay awake a little while so I can play with some of the babies who are there. She told me there are fun toys. I'm not too interested in toys yet, but I will be as I get bigger.
Mommy says it's good for us to get out of the house on Mondays to go visit these new friends.
It's another one of those times I will just have to trust that she knows best.



1 comment:
Cameron just wait, pretty soon you will LOVE toys and want to cram everything you can in your mouth! I love my toys now, they all taste so yummy! ~ Seth
Post a Comment