Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Sunday was a busy day...

I went to my first Packer/Birthday party. Mommy's teacher friend Tanya has a little boy, Drake, who turned one year old. He got to eat yummy cake.






Mommy's friend Jessie fed me a bottle...I really wanted cake, but Mommy said I'm too little.



After an afternoon nap we got all dressed up for my first baseball game!



Mommy's teacher friend, Kim, got me these fancy shoes.



I had a quick pre-game bottle...


and then fell asleep in my carseat. {I slept through most of the game until Mommy & Daddy woke me up to eat}






When I woke up I was amazed at where I was. I had never been someplace so big and noisy before. Mommy & Daddy said this was a "baseball game" and that our favorite team {the Cubs} was playing. I thought that was pretty cool!




This is what the baseball game looked like from our seats.



Michelle and Janeen were at the game too! Mommy says they are some of the smartest people in Wisconsin because they are Cubs fans.



Godfather John was there with his friend Mark. He must be really smart too!


"What's that?! Carlos Zambrano is pitching a 'no hitter!'" I had no idea what that meant, but I guess it is pretty important!






This was Zambrano's last pitch of the game.





Then, all the people in blue shirts started jumping around. They were really excited about something.




I celebrated by having a bottle before falling back asleep on the way to the car.



Grampa told Mommy that I must be a good luck charm since my first baseball game was so historic. Maybe the Cubs will invite me to watch all their playoff games so they will win the World Series this year! {Mommy says that would be more like a miracle!}

1 comment:

Anna said...

WOW first game, big life event! he looks like he was so good! sometimes *I* get restless at games! ha!