I am working on my lastest trick: lifting my head. Here I am looking at my lion toy.
Now I am looking at my turtle. He doesn't have a name yet, but I am taking suggestions. Feel free to leave your name idea in the "comments." So far we have just called him Turtle. But he's one of my favorite toys so he deserves a proper name.
This is such an embarassing photo! Mommy made me post it. She says it's cute. Actually, she wanted me to show my Aunt Kelly that she tried her suggestion. Daddy puts my feet into the water first to get me used to the bath. Then I don't scream so much. So far it's worked 2 for 2!
Here I am dressed for another Packer party. Daddy says I cannot become a Packers fan just by wearing their PJs. The jammies are very comfy. Thank you to the Stenlunds for the nice gift!



2 comments:
I'm glad the bath trick worked Cam and that you are enjoying your baths now. We don't want you to become a stinky boy!
he's so loooooonnngg!!! wow has he grown.
Post a Comment