Monday, September 1, 2008

My Baptism Day

Sunday was my Baptism Day!



Now I don't just have parents...


and Grandparents...


I have Godparents, too!



Aunt Lisa and Uncle Kevin came to my Baptism.


After church we ate lunch at our house. Gramma Yerk made a yummy cake.


My two Grammas got hooked on the Ladder Golf game. They called it something different, but Mommy covered my ears when they used that name so I'm not sure what it is.


While they played outside, I took a nap with my Uncle Kipher.

I woke up for a little while to play with my cousin Seth before everyone had to go home. It was a fun and memorable day. Thank you to everyone for making it such a special day!















3 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute! Cameron you were a very good boy yesterday which is hard to do when lots of people are around. We really enjoyed seeing you and can't wait to visit again. Maybe next time you will try to suck on Seth's hand instead of the other way around.

Anna said...

does he have on a bowtie? i can't stand the cuteness...

MN Grandma said...

What a wonderful day. Cameron you were so handsome in your baptism outfit. Your party was fun. Mommy and Daddy did a great job. Loved being part of your special Day. Lots of Love MN Grandma and Grandpa.