After crying for a couple minutes I realized she was right and that I did like it. Mommy says this was my first lesson in her knowing what is best for me even when I don't believe her. I was proud of Mommy...she remained strong even when I pulled out the big guns and filled my eyes with tears for the first time. Mommy said it broke her heart when I did that. But, we both learned a lesson today: Mommy learned it's OK to let me cry for a few minutes {even though it makes her a little sad} and I guess I learned that Mommy does know what's best for me {even when I don't believe her right away}.
Mommy says we will both learn many more lessons as we get to know each other.



4 comments:
Um, ok, you can't make a person cry on a weblog. This is supposed to be a happy place. (Auntie Lisa says when you cry for her, you will be showered with candy, toys, or whatever it is that makes you stop. That's what Aunties are for.) :-)
I'm glad that you decided that you like the swing, and yes, your mother does know what's best for you. You just have to be patient with her. She's new at this stuff. Give her a break
Even though you know that mama knows best it's still important to challenge her to keep her on her toes! As the big cousin, it's my job to fill you in on these things Cam! ~ Seth :)
listen to your mother. she's the best.
Post a Comment