Wait a second...what about my birthday?! I'm 3 weeks old today.
Man, it's no fun having to share birthdays.
Cameron thanks for the card and the pictures. Happy 3 week birthday to you. Will see you on Sunday the only time I want to see you in a dress. Grandma says to make sure you do your p--p before church.Love Grandpa
This photo sure reminds me of some of your mother's expressions many moons ago. But, she turned out pretty cute, so I guess it's acceptable.
i love your narration...
Those faces are priceless!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cameron thanks for the card and the pictures. Happy 3 week birthday to you. Will see you on Sunday the only time I want to see you in a dress. Grandma says to make sure you do your p--p before church.
Love
Grandpa
This photo sure reminds me of some of your mother's expressions many moons ago. But, she turned out pretty cute, so I guess it's acceptable.
i love your narration...
Those faces are priceless!!!!
Post a Comment