On Friday we celebrated my 3rd birthday!
| When I woke up I was very confused about why there were balloons in my room. |
| I had fun walking through the streamers (I call them "ribbons") and reading the birthday sign outside my bedroom door |
| Buzz & Woody even showed up to wish me a Happy Birthday! |
| A new scooter from Mommy, Daddy and Brady |
| I rode it around the kitchen a few times... |
| and then took it outside |
| Birthday candles on my birthday pancakes |
| After breakfast we went to the park. I rode my scooter. |
| On the way home I had to stop for a rest. I told Mommy and Daddy, "I'm exhausted!" |
| Learning to hold my leg up so I can coast (or "toast" as I like to say!) |
| We made it home! |
| I insisted on having a birthday sandwich for lunch |
| We went to Georgie Porgies for a birthday dinner. No candles on my birthday hot dog though. |
| We had a fire pit and did some fireworks (snappers and streamers) after dinner. I let Brady borrow my shades. |
| I asked for a birthday cake as soon as I woke up, but I had to settle for a birthday cupcake. Gramma will bring my birthday cake for my party on Sunday. |
| YUM! |
| After all that birthday fun Brady and I needed baths. Brady sported his cute ducky robe. |



No comments:
Post a Comment