 |
| Mommy, Brady & I went to the Boone County Fair with Gramma, Grampa, Kelly, John & Seth. | |
 |
| Our first stop was lunch. I had a hamburger... |
 |
| and milk. |
 |
| Then, we went to the rides. |
 |
| Seth & I waited for the train ride first. |
 |
| We were SO excited it was hard to wait. |
 |
| We rode together in the same train car |
 |
| We sat in the very front |
 |
| We were very good drivers |
 |
| Next, we went to the merry go round. I didn't want to ride a horse though. I rode on a chicken! |
 |
| Mommy & I had fun going around and around |
 |
| Kelly and Seth had fun too |
 |
| We posed for a photo when the ride stopped |
 |
| Next, Mommy & I went on the giant slide. It was slow and bumpy |
 |
| Gramma stayed in the shade with Brady |
 |
| Then it was off to the pony rides. |
 |
| Gramma walked with Seth |
 |
| and Grampa walked with me |
 |
| Brady sat in the shade with Kelly and John |
 |
| Mommy forgot Brady's hat, so he wore Seth's |
 |
| We went pet the baby animals |
 |
| Seth got a hug from the fire dog. I was too scared to get close |
 |
| Grampa surprised me, Seth, Gramma and Mommy with a ride on an elephant! |
 |
| We went around in two big circles |
 |
| It was a slow and bumpy ride |
 |
| We went to see some very big tractors |
 |
| Safety first! |
 |
| We almost fit in the tire together |
 |
| Brady had fun talking and playing with Grampa |
 |
| Brady was so happy to be at his first fair |
 |
| Before we went home Seth and I played the duck game. I picked two ducks and won two prizes. |
|
|
I had so much fun at the fair!! I can't wait to go back next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment