Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas Part 2

A few weeks ago we met our family at Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate the Yerk family Christmas.  I talked about going to the waterpark for days!  I couldn't believe it when we were finally there.

Not only did we get to play in the water, but I also got presents!  Thank you, Gramma and Grampa!



Seth liked my new truck too.


I had lots of fun going down the slide with Daddy.



One of my favorite things to do was ride these wave runners and squirt water.



There were lots of slides that were just my size.  I spent a lot of time going up the stairs and sliding down!


I was so proud of my pink arm band and made sure to properly display it everywhere I went.




Giving high fives to Uncle Kipher as we went down the slide.




Seth and I watched Toy Story after an exhausting day in the water



Round 2 at the waterpark and we were all spashing our feet in the water.



A family photo


Kipher and Grampa taught me naughty tricks with the fountains


I loved watching everyone get splashed by the big bucket


but I did not like to get splashed myself.




Uncle Kipher and Seth up on the play set

No comments: