Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Since I have a new brother on the way I am busy getting ready to be a big brother!  I am very excited about this new job and can't wait to teach my little brother everything I know {Mommy is rather nervous about this}. 

Part of my "big brother preparations" includes giving up my crib to the baby.  Mommy and Daddy bought this new bed, complete with a bed rail so I don't fall out of bed onto the floor.  We went to the store to pick out sheets and I chose Buzz sheets.  Gramma is going to make me a blanket to sleep with, so for now I am using my fuzzy blanket.

I have slept overnight in my big boy bed a few times, but cannot seem to settle down enough to nap in it. 

It sure is fun to be a big boy!


1 comment:

Paul said...

Do you really need the bed rail, Cameron? Based on my observations during the Super Bowl, falling on the floor seems to be a fun game for you!