Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Dada and I went to the Racine Zoo on Sunday morning. It is a small zoo & was very quiet, but that made it extra-special.
After looking at some animals (thank goodness they had peacocks and some cow-like animals with big horns) we decided to ride the train.
SO excited to ride the train
But we just missed it. We watched it drive away, so we sat to wait for it to come back.
Grandma gave me money to pay for our train ride
I put it in my pocket for safe keeping.
The train was coming back, so Grandma showed me how to put my thumbs up to hitch a ride.
I didn't quite get it.
But standing with my pointer fingers up must have worked because that train stopped right in front of us!
I almost couldn't believe I was actually about to ride on a train
Looking back at Mommy and Grandma
Grandpa stayed with the stroller and waited for us to return
Once the train started to move I wasn't too sure about it anymore. I wanted the train to stop, but it kept going.
I explored a little bit
and saw some neat things off in the distance. We even saw a goat that was sitting up high on some rocks.
We had a fun morning at the zoo!



1 comment:
LOVE the misunderstanding of the hitching a ride gesture!
Post a Comment