Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Fun!

My birthday party celebration started a little early since Grandma and Grandpa came from Minnesota on Wednesday.   On Thursday, Mommy & Daddy had to go to work so I got to stay home and play with Grandma and Grandpa.


On Friday, Mommy & Daddy were home from work.  The day started with yummy Mickey Mouse pancakes!




There was a little pre-season football action, too.



On Saturday morning we all went to the Farmer's Market.
We ate breakfast and walked around. 


After I played on the playground we spotted a firetruck that was parked nearby. 
I was very nervous at first, but I finally agreed to stand on the front.



I even got to sit inside!!



Maybe I'll be a firefighter when I grow up.



I was not so excited about standing on the ladder.




That afternoon I took a nap while my party guests began to arrive. 

Mickey greeted everyone at the door.





Daddy made Mickey shaped burgers




Gramma made a Mickey cake!




Everyone had a lot of fun!

Seth eating lunch



Aunt Kelly & Gramma wearing their mouse ears



I was so surprised to see everyone in my house when I woke up


Seth & I took turns riding my train
 




We played my new fishing game with Grampa (thank you to the Hoffes...I love it!)



I used my tools to make some repairs




I even took a little break to eat




Then it was time for presents!!!



Thank you for my fun train set, chair & name train, Kelly, John & Seth!





A present from Grandma & Grandpa--you'll see my remote control car down below--thank you!




Newpaper wrapped gift means it's from Uncle Kipher



Thank you for the art supplies & money, Uncle Kipher & Aunt Becky!!





A Mr. Potato Head from Gramma & Grampa--thank you!!




There's my remote control car!



Grampa & Seth worked on putting the train track together



Becky tried to figure out the remote control train



John helped too




Kipher sat and had a drink





My two Grandmas (I like to call them "Monny") with the cool beanbags Gramma made




There's so much to play with...I don't know what to do!  Seth took a break from trains to play with my new pots and pans for my playhouse--thank you Gramma & Grampa!





No, Seth...the glasses go on Mr. Potato Head...silly!





We worked up an appetite and it was time for cake




I was still a little nervous about candles, so Daddy helped me blow them out after everyone sang.




I wasn't ready to sit right away, so Grampa shared his ice cream with me




Yum!  Cake & ice cream all for me!





After cake, the grown ups played Wii.  Seth & I pulled up our chairs so we could get a closer look.




I was sure to study bowling very carefully so that I can beat Gramma and Grampa someday...they were the bowling champs!


Got my new apron on...time to go out and cook!




Making tea in my playhouse




Enjoying the "cooler" evening






Seth & Grampa were invited in for some food




A perfect ending to a super-fun birthday party...a bubble bath for two!



Thank you to all of my family who made my 2nd birthday a very fun one.  I love you all!
XOXO

No comments: