Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


We spent Easter with Gramma & Grampa in Illinois.  I woke up on Easter morning to find some fun things from the Easter Bunny!


This is a turtle watering can & a baby chick that makes noises when I squeeze it

My basket


Was that the Easter bunny hopping around out there?  No...it was just his little friends hopping through Gramma's yard.


All dressed up for church


A little digging in my nice clothes seemed like a good idea


Seth thought it would be fun too, so he joined in!


Our Family (can you tell it was a windy day?)


Gramma & Grampa gave me this little bunny.  You wind him up and he walks & poops out jelly beans.  What a talented guy!


Playing outside after a good nap

Gramma helped me throw the ball




Resting with Grampa (or "Beebee" as I like to call him)


Going for a ride with Seth (Seth is not wearing makeup in this photo...he is covered in dirt from Grammy's garden)




Time for an egg hunt!  I was very good at carrying my own bucket and filling it with eggs


Remember, last year I needed help getting around




Enjoying some yummy treats I found in my plastic eggs

No comments: