Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun at the Playground


On Friday we walked to the playground after Daddy got home from work.  I actually walked the entire way there.  I was a very good boy--I stayed on the sidewalk and held Mommy's hand when we crossed the streets.


I have become very brave on the playground equipment.  I have no interest in playing on the toddler-sized equipment.  I want want to be where the big kids are!  And I don't want Mommy & Daddy to go down the slides with me...I want to go all by myself! 

Daddy got me all set on the big twisty slide



I pushed myself down


I rode this seahorse thingy for about 3.2 seconds before I lost interest and wanted to move on to the next thing.


I do love the tube slide



I don't even need Mommy's help to get off at the bottom



A rare sighting of Mommy in a photo (she is usually the one behind the camera)


We had SO much fun at the park!

No comments: