Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let it Snow!

It started snowing yesterday afternoon.  It was very pretty.  It was also windy.  But, Mommy checked the weather and since it was going to be raining the next two days we decided to go out before all the snow went away. 

Here I am all bundled up (this took a lot of chasing around & hard work by Mommy!).



Mommy & I are all ready to go out in the cold (I was not so sure I wanted to be out in the windy weather)!




Big foot/little foot




Cautiously moving through the snow




No bird seed




Mommy made a little snow ball.  I started saying, "Ball, ball, ball..." until she gave it to me to play with.



We used the little snow ball to make the puniest snowman ever.  Shortly after this photo was taken I fell over on the snowman.  Oh well, he wasn't that great anyways.



Relaxing and watching Mommy make snow angels.



I tried to make an upside down snow angel.  I got the leg moving part down, but would only do it on my tummy.




Crawling through the snow




This is how I looked after I fell face first into the snow.  My cheeks were red for awhile.  But it was worth the fun in the cold with Mommy!

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Snow - what fun! Once you go sledding you will love it. We have lots of this white stuff in MN. You look really warm in your winter gear.
We will have to make more snowmen when we come to visit. See you soon.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa