Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

My Mommy and Daddy and I had a very nice Christmas Eve together.  It was just the three of us which made it extra-special!

Since it was a special day, we went on a special adventure.  We went to a place called the Domes.  It is three big glass buildings with lots of plants in them.  When we first arrived I was a little overwhelmed by everything around me.  You can see a little drop of water on my head.  The roof was leaking since it was raining outside.  Right next to the drop of water you will see the bruise I got when I fell off our stairs at home.  I got that nice, big owie just in time for Christmas! 



I decided we should go over there.



I was a very good boy and held Daddy's hand as we explored that big, big place.




Our Family Christmas photo in front of the giant bow




Me and Mommy by a big nutcracker man



The beautiful Christmas tree



In the desert dome they had a railing that was just my size!  I looked, but was careful not to touch.  Mommy showed me how many plants are very pokey in the desert.



In the tropical dome I found many leaves had fallen onto the walking path.  Since I am such a good helper, I picked up those leaves...



and put them back where they belonged.



This about sums up what I loved to do most at the domes.



After the domes, we went for a very traditional Christmas Eve dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Daddy & I practiced our hunting skills before dinner.



After dinner and church we went home to open presents.  This was a very slow process.  I was better at opening gifts this year, but I lost interest very quickly.  Here is my first present from Daddy...


A book about Christmas!


And here is a present from Mommy.  A good helper needs all the right tools for cleaning!



I also got a shovel so I can help Daddy with the snow



It was a long day!  Time for a drink...and time to go to bed!



The next morning, I found that Santa had come to our house.


Our stockings were all filled (you can see that Mommy & Maggie have not been nearly as good as Daddy & I this year)



Cookies & Milk for Santa (how they looked when I went to bed)



And how they looked in the morning.  Apparently Santa doesn't like Mommy's whole grain flour very much.



While having my morning milk we looked in our stockings


And opened more gifts



It's Baby Emily!



 I love my baby.



Later that morning, my family came to see me for Christmas!
Aunt Becky got a new Christmas shirt.



Seth and I took turns pushing each other on my car



 Uncle Kipher wanted to join in the fun of my ball pit.



After my nap Daddy dressed me in my soccer gear from Uncle Gordy & Auntie Soey.  Mommy let it go since it was Christmas green



Seth & I got these awesome Rugby shirts from Becky & Kipher.



Grampa played with Seth & I in the ball pit



Mommy gave me lots of hugs & kisses



I helped Aunt Kelly open the gift we got for Seth.




Uncle John, Uncle Kipher & Gramma played Mario Kart on Wii.  I'm not sure what's so great about that game, but they sure did yell a lot! 




Seth and I ran laps under the swing and down the slide until it was bedtime.



It was a very busy and very fun Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!  I am so thankful for all my fun presents and am thankful that my family traveled safely to come visit me.  I can't wait to see my Minnesota Grandma and Grandpa in just a couple days!

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Looks like you were a really good boy to get all those presents. Glad you had a great Christmas with Mommy, Daddy,Aunts,Uncles,Cousin and your Gramma and Grampa. We will see you soon to celebrate New Years...
Bringing a few things that MN Santa left for you.:):)
Love, Grandma and Grandpa