I am walking all over the place now. Here I am walking towards Mommy when I noticed she had the camera out.
I love to pull my bib over my head. It's a fun way to play peekaboo and it makes Mommy and Daddy work harder to get me to eat my dinner.
I went to Michigan for a wedding with Mommy and Daddy this past weekend. We stopped for lunch on our way. Here I am drinking out of my very own big kid cup.

And here's my first big kid meal from a restaurant. It was called "Turkey Lurkey." Mommy said we had to get it since that's what she and Daddy call me sometimes. It was very delicious!

Friday night we went to the wedding rehearsal so the grown ups could practice for the big day. Here are Paul and Kelley practicing getting married.

And here they are actually getting married...just like they practiced!
And here's my first big kid meal from a restaurant. It was called "Turkey Lurkey." Mommy said we had to get it since that's what she and Daddy call me sometimes. It was very delicious!
Friday night we went to the wedding rehearsal so the grown ups could practice for the big day. Here are Paul and Kelley practicing getting married.
And here they are actually getting married...just like they practiced!
Daddy and I hung out together while Mommy practiced her reading for the wedding. I was a very good boy. I even met a new friend named Jack, but sadly we never had our photo taken together. Maybe we'll meet up again someday.

I loved the drinking fountains at the restaurant.

On Saturday morning, Mommy and Daddy and I put on our swimming gear and went to the indoor water park. I know that my swim diaper doesn't really go on my head...that was just Mommy being silly!

At first I was a little scared of all the water crashing down around us. But after a while I had a lot of fun.

And then I got sleepy...time for a nap!

After my nap I sat in my Pack N' Play like a good boy so Mommy and Daddy could get ready for the wedding.
I read my Pooh book.

At the wedding Mommy sat up close because she had to get up to read. Daddy and I hung out in the back together. I didn't make a peep once. Maybe that's because Daddy kept my Nuk in my mouth the whole time.

We wish Paul and Kelley a very happy life together. Congratulations!

On the way back to Wisconsin we stopped to visit Daddy's friends, The Dunlaps, in Chicago. They have four kids. Two are big and two are little like me. The two little ones are called twins. I think that means they are both pretty. Their names are Maggie and Moira. Maggie took a nap so Moira and I had our photo taken together. I hope we can go back to visit those 'twins' again soon!
I loved the drinking fountains at the restaurant.
On Saturday morning, Mommy and Daddy and I put on our swimming gear and went to the indoor water park. I know that my swim diaper doesn't really go on my head...that was just Mommy being silly!
At first I was a little scared of all the water crashing down around us. But after a while I had a lot of fun.
And then I got sleepy...time for a nap!
After my nap I sat in my Pack N' Play like a good boy so Mommy and Daddy could get ready for the wedding.
I read my Pooh book.
At the wedding Mommy sat up close because she had to get up to read. Daddy and I hung out in the back together. I didn't make a peep once. Maybe that's because Daddy kept my Nuk in my mouth the whole time.
We wish Paul and Kelley a very happy life together. Congratulations!
On the way back to Wisconsin we stopped to visit Daddy's friends, The Dunlaps, in Chicago. They have four kids. Two are big and two are little like me. The two little ones are called twins. I think that means they are both pretty. Their names are Maggie and Moira. Maggie took a nap so Moira and I had our photo taken together. I hope we can go back to visit those 'twins' again soon!



3 comments:
Cameron, You're mom and dad sure do keep you busy with social outings and entertainment. No wonder you are always smiling. And you get to meet new friends all the time. You and your mom and dad look like you had a very fun weekend. Keep up on practicing your swimming skills. Summer is coming. Love Gramma Y.
Love it and how perfect that mommy got matching shots of rehearsal and the real wedding! Jack has been talking about how fun it was to meet you and keeps asking if you are "friend cousins". Not sure what that means but it's cute. We hope to visit Paul and Kelley this summer for our annual Brewer/Zoo trip, maybe we will see you then.
We were so happy to have you at our wedding Cameron, even if it did mean that daddy didn't get to stay out as long as mommy. :)
I'm glad you made a new friend too -- and I agree with Julie, we'll have to re-introduce you two when they come to Milwaukee for a little Brewer/zoo outing!
Post a Comment