Mommy and Daddy (and friends and family) have provided me with many, many toys. Yet, I find that they are not as fun as the things I find around the house that are not designated as "toys"
For example, here I am playing with the stools where Mommy & Daddy sit to eat. I love to sit underneath them and move them around. I will sometimes do this for 15 or 20 minutes. Just moving the stools around.

I am always sure to stretch so I don't pull a muscle.

And I twist to keep my back flexible.

And I always take time to rest if I get too tired from all the playing.

Sometimes I will do some very deep thinking under those stools.

And here I am playing with Mommy in my new train tent. She forced me to play with my toys on this particular day.
1 comment:
You are so cute in your train tent. I'm glad you decided to play in it. Your mom is too. She gets alittle perturbed when she buys you toys and you decide to play with the box instead, but she will get over it. See you soon. Love gramma Y.
Post a Comment