Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I was SO excited for Easter to come!

Mommy made me wear these silly ears...AGAIN!

I actually kind of liked them though. They make me feel festive.


I sat in Grampa's big chair so Mommy could take my Easter photo.


Here I am showing my tough guy face

And here I am looking angelic


Grampa got in the Easter bunny spirit, too!


I got to see Uncle Kipher on Easter


He helped me look for eggs that the Easter Bunny hid in Gramma and Grampa's yard


I wasn't so good at bending over and picking up the eggs, so Kipher helped
me get closer

Mommy tried to get me to give her my eggs

But I told her, "No way!" and dropped the eggs in my basket instead



I kept my eye out for her to sneak back and take them

Mommy stayed away, but Seth made a sneak attack



Mommy helped me count my eggs when I was done. I had 12 in all.


A celebratory lift! {insert your own "Rocky" theme music here}

I loved getting to see my Gramma, too. In just a few days I am going to be spending a whole week with Gramma and Grampa while Mommy and Daddy go on a trip to Mexico. Mommy is sure we will have lots of fun together. Gramma is sure she will need a vacation after chasing me around for a week...especially since I am crawling now. hee hee...

1 comment:

MN Grandma said...

Cameron you were the cutest" bunny." Daisy loved your ears!! You are really getting around now. Have a fun time with gramma and grampa
Yerk next week..but remember to take it easy on them. Save your energy for when Mommy and Daddy return.. they will be ready for you after their much deserved rest:):)
Love, MN Grandma & Grandpa