Daddy was not very familiar with kid books when we started this fun routine together. But now, my Daddy is very good at getting me interested in the books we read. He puts my name in the stories and sometimes he even makes funny voices. We have a good time reading together. I love my Daddy!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Bedtime Stories
My Daddy is the best Daddy in the whole world. Every night my Daddy dresses me in my PJs, reads me stories, feeds me and puts me to bed. The last book we read together every night is "Clifford's Bedtime." No matter what kind of mood I am in Clifford always makes me happy. I always look forward to reading it with Daddy.
Daddy was not very familiar with kid books when we started this fun routine together. But now, my Daddy is very good at getting me interested in the books we read. He puts my name in the stories and sometimes he even makes funny voices. We have a good time reading together. I love my Daddy!
Daddy was not very familiar with kid books when we started this fun routine together. But now, my Daddy is very good at getting me interested in the books we read. He puts my name in the stories and sometimes he even makes funny voices. We have a good time reading together. I love my Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Daddy reading time sounds like so much fun. Grandpa can remember reading to your daddy too. One of his favorites was "Good Night Moon." When you come to visit Granndpa will read this one to you. :):)
Post a Comment